Customize campaign template fields
PAGE 1: Add custom data fields
- Click “New" to add a new data field
- to edit a field
- Provide field name:
Data fields have two name entries:
1. Name: Field name displayed to users on the contact page
2. Importname: Field Importname of column headline in data files (Excel CSV) for lead pool import.
NOTE: If left empty, it will be similar to field name (cache sensitive).
- Select data type from the pick list for each field:
Field data type directory:
Picklist - Enables users to select a value from a list of options that you define. Enter at least one pick list options in the “view name” field and move it to the list with the horizontal arrow. The value field is intended for upload purposes, and if left empty, view name will be default value. You can sort the order of pick list options using the vertical arrows.
1. Type a pick list option in View name
1. a (Optional) Enter an export value. If left blank, it will be similar to View name
2. Move pick list option to list using horizontal arrow
3. Sort order of pick list options using vertical arrows
Example: Pick list with values for result field "Main result"
Checkbox - Enables users to mark a "True" (checked) or "False" (unchecked) value
Phone number - Phone Number is a mandatory lead data field
Date & time - Allows users to enter date, date & time or time in different required formats defined by you.
Email - Allows users to enter an email address, which is validated to ensure proper format. When using the system's email feature, the email adress is automatically inserted in the email system.
Text fields - Allows users to enter letters and numbers. You can define a minimum and a maximum limit in number of characters allowed for each text field.
Number fields - Enables different required formats for entering numbers
Non-empty - Requires user to enter a value
URL - Allows providing users with a link that opens a web address in a new window from the contact page
- Copy /paste the URL (including http://) from the website you wish to link to into “URL template” field
- Optional: Add “|” symbol after the URL-address followed by the text to be displayed on the contact page.
Example: Link to google.com and display "Go to google" on contact page
TIP: The URL field also enables automatically inserting lead master data fields into an online form. E.g. transfer of the lead’s address into a search on Google maps or leads first and last name into LinkedIn profile search. Please contact the system for support setting up this feature.
- Click “Next” to go to PAGE 2 and define rules for the fields that you have just created.
PAGE 2: Define rules for fields
- Select main result field:
Choose a field from the pick list that will be your main result field. This field must have data type pick list.
- Map results
Map your result field pick list options to four default results:
Success = Sales, appointment, enrolment etc.
Not interested = Lead rejects offer etc.
Invalid lead = defect phone line, wrong number, lead is bankrupt etc.
Unqualified lead = Lead does not fit into target group of your offer/purpose for calling
Example: Four custom main result fields mapped with results:
- Select required fields
Allows you to set rules for visibility, mandatory etc. for the fields created in step 1.
Upload - This field becomes mandatory when uploading files
Result - This field becomes mandatory for the agent to fill
Editable - The filed will be editable for users on the contact page
Duplicate search key - Select which data fields to include in duplicate control
Visible- The field will be visible for users on the contact page
Lead ID - Indicates that this field will be the ID entry for the lead. NOTE: This field relates to webservice module and needs to be arranged with the system before it can be used.
- Select key fields
Lead ID - Select a one of your lead master data fields. The value in this field will be the lead ID in the system.
PrimaryPhone – If your lead master data fields have more than one phone number, select which phone number field should be called first.
- Select Import of lead owner (optional)
Using lead owner code enables you to import lead pool files directly to the users with the specific ownership codes. To use this feature, a unique ownership code for each user must be provided in “Organization” (Click user name and insert code into field "Organization code").
Example: Enter “Lead Owner” as Import/Column Name. Name a column in you lead pool file “Lead Owner” (must be an exact match) and provide individual user owner codes to leads in order to distribute them directly to the user upon upload.
- Click preview to see your settings as they will appear on the contact page when agent is calling a lead.
- Click next when you are ready to proceed to defining field dependency rules in PAGE 3.
PAGE 3: Define field dependencies
Field dependency rules allows creating fields that will appear provided that the sales rep selects a certain result field (example will follow).
You can customize field dependencies according to your needs. Below you will find a walk-through of how one example is set up by defining field dependency rules.
Example: When agent enters "Sales" in pick list "Main result" on the contact page, dependent, mandatory field "Specify sales" pick list appears (this field including pick list options must be created instep 1):
How this example has been created:
- Select "Specify sales" (or any other field that you want to make dependent on another field) from the pick list in the right lower corner:
- Click "New"
- Select "Main result" as field to make "Specify sales" depend on.
- Enter actions for field, including picklist option that makes the dependent field appear ("Sales")
- Click the icon to save and define more rules
- Click "Save"
NOTE: You can define multiple field dependencies using these steps.