HeroPhone - slow connection on Contact Page
If you are experiencing, that it takes a long time after clicking "Dial-up" in Hero Outbound before it starts to call a lead, is the cause more often than not, a "blockage" on the network between your computer and Hero Outbound Servers.
If you haven't already, you need to make sure that your network has full access to our WebRTC servers. The firewall is frequently the cause of many problems. The firewall on your network may not accept the correct access. You can find the document here
If this is not the case, or you suspect that the problem lies some other place, please try the following:
The purpose of this test is to find out where on the network between your PC, through the network from the internet provider to Hero Outbound servers.
You need to make the test on all three IP-addresses:
Follow these steps to perform the test:
- Begin by opening the program "Command prompt" in Windows
- When the program is opened you write ”tracert [IP ADDRESS]”
- Press enter
- The program will then find out how many milliseconds there is between each hop on the route.
- Copy/paste (or create a screenshot) the result and show it to your network administrator
- There shouldn't be any places on the route where there is more than 10-15vms delay between each hop.
- Follow these steps for all three IP-addresses
This is approximately how the test will look like: