Similar to the E-mail templates there is also a possibility to create SMS-templates. You’ll find the management for the SMS templates under Campaign. Create your template by clicking “+” and fill in the fields in the Settings tab.
- Name should be a unique name for this template. It should be a name that easily identifies the content to the agent. This field is mandatory to fill out.
- Description is the field where you can enter a short text that describes what this template is used for. The field is optional.
- The Active checkbox toggles the availability of this template for the agent.
On the SMS-tab you need to enter the Sender and the content of the SMS. The content is the actual message that the recipient will get to read in his/her SMS inbox. It can be populated with the general merge fields
- User name which is the name of the agent
- Users E-mail address which is the e-mail address that has been entered in the system for the user
- User phone number which is the phone number that has been entered in the system for the user
Furthermore, it is possible to merge the dynamic fields from the campaign Lead Master Data and Result Data by selecting the campaign and field from the dropdown menus at the bottom of the tab.
Sending an SMS to the lead can be done by clicking the SMS-button on the Contact page or automatically from the triggers.
Click the images below for full size view:
SMS template settings