Adding images to E-mail templates
Insert an image into your email
- Make sure that the image is online - ex. a logo on your home page. You will need the web-address of the image in order to insert it into your email template. Right click on the image select "copy image url"
- In the system:
- Go to Campaigns/Email Templates
- Click an existing template and "Edit" to modify an existing template or click ‘+’ to create a new one
- Click ‘E-mail’ next to the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Put your mouse/cursor in the body text where you want the image (For example, in the signature)
- Click the “Image” icon in the body text editor and paste the image web-address you just copied into the ‘Web address’ field. Alternate text is optional. You can write the name of the image here, ex. “Picture”.
- Click ‘Insert’. Your Image should now display in your body text.